ESG Company Of The Year (Turnover over £3m)
This category is designed to recognise an organisation in the fire or security sector (with a turnover above £3million) that has shown a strong focus on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues.This can include demonstrating innovation in addressing ESG issues in your own organisation or within your supply chain. This award recognises how an organisation is changing the way they operate to be a responsible employer.
The entry must relate to steps taken no earlier that 1 January 2022.
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Not all of the judges are technical experts so please don’t assume they will know acronyms or technical lingo. Simply submit your text in language that is clear, precise and simplistically highlights the merits for its submission.
2. Product must be new
We will disqualify any entry that related to a project that began earlier than 1 January 2022 so please ensure that your entry meets this criteria or it will not be accepted. Your entry must relate to steps taken no earlier than 1 January 2022. If it is found your entry relates to steps taken prior to that date you will be disqualified.
3. You do not have to be a client of Western Business Media to be eligible to enter the awards.
4. Provide detail about steps you have taken to show your commitment to ESG.
The judges need to know details on what steps you have taken to show a focus on ESG and please detail the positive impact it has made. Please provide verifiable evidence that the initiative has resulted in significant improvements to sustainability.
5. Legal proceedings
If your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to fire safety law or health and safety law since 1 January 2022, or has been subject to any enforcement notices, then your entry will automatically be disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for the ESG Company of the Year category below:
1. Organisation Name
2. Company Website
3. In no more than 250 words, please provide details of what steps your organisation has taken to improve ESG issues in your own organisation or within the supply chain
4. In no more than 250 words, please tell us how you implemented this project any provide detail on any partners or key stakeholders involved in the process.
5. In no more than 250 words, please detail the results of the steps you have taken, including evidence of any measurable improvement these steps have resulted in.
6. In no more than 50 words, please write a profile/summary of your entry. This will be used for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on the Awards night.