Fire Safety Project Of The Year
This category is designed to recognise a project, which has delivered significant improvement(s) to fire safety in relation to people and/or premises.
The project must have been launched no earlier than 1 January 2022.
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Not all of the judges are technical experts so please don’t assume they will know acronyms or technical lingo. Simply submit your text in language that is clear, precise and simplistically highlights the merits for its submission.
2. Adhere to time period
We will disqualify any entry that nominates a project that has made a direct impact on your business or partner organisation, in relation to fire safety post 1 January 2022.
3. You do not have to be a Fire Industry Association member or a client of Western Business Media to be eligible to enter the awards.
4. Provide detail about the performance of the project
The judges need to know details on how the project has made a positive impact within an organisation or partner organisation. Please provide verifiable evidence that their contribution has directly resulted in significant improvements to fire safety of persons or premises.
5. Legal proceedings
If your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to fire safety law or health and safety law since 1 January 2022, or has been subject to any enforcement notices, then your entry will automatically be disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for Fire Safety Project of the Year category below:
- Project Name
- Project Website
- Project Description (max 50 words)
- Project Launch Date
- In no more than 250 words, please provide details what were the aim(s) of the project.
- In no more than 250 words, please tell us how you implemented the project and include details on any partners or key stakeholders.
- In no more than 250 words, please detail the results of the project including evidence of any measurable improvement to fire safety of individuals or premises.
- In no more than 50 words, please write a profile/summary of your project. This will be used for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on the Awards night.