Fire Safety Installation Company of the Year
This category is designed to recognise the skills and quality of work carried out by a company when installing a fire safety system. The installation of these products must have taken place since 1 January 2022.
Any installation or project prior to this date are not eligible for entry.
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Not all of the judges are technical experts so please don’t assume they will know acronyms or technical lingo. Simply submit your text in language that is clear, precise and simplistically highlights the merits for its submission.
2. Installation must be new
We will disqualify any entry that related to an installation prior to 1 January 2022 so please ensure that your entry meets this criteria or it will not be accepted. If it is found to have been installed prior to that date you will be disqualified.
3. You do not have to be a Fire Industry Association member or a client of Western Business Media to be eligible to enter the awards.
4. Provide detail about the performance of the company that carried out the installation
The judges need to know details on how the company has made a positive impact when carrying out the installation of a fire safety system. Please provide verifiable evidence that their contribution has directly resulted in the effective installation of the system to the highest standards
5. Legal proceedings
If your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to fire safety law or health and safety law since 1 January 2021, or has been subject to any enforcement notices, then your entry will automatically be disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for all the Product categories below:
- Organisation Name
- Company Website
- In no more than 250 words, please give up to four examples of how the company successfully carried out the installation of fire safety systems.
- In no more than 250 words, please give details of obstacles that the installation company faced while carrying out the work.
- In no more than 250 words, please give details of how these obstacles were overcome by the installer/integrator.
- In no more than 500 words, please provide a testimonial or feedback from customer(s) who were involved in these installations
- In no more than 50 words, please write a profile of the company and why they are deserving of the nomination. This will be used for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on the Awards night.