Fire Safety Campaign Of The Year
The implementation of this campaign must not have taken place any earlier than 1 January 2021 and any campaign launched prior to this date are not eligible for entry.
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Not all of the judges are technical experts so please don’t assume they will know acronyms or technical lingo. Simply submit your text in language that is clear, precise and simplistically highlights the merits for its submission.
2. Product must be new
We will disqualify any entry that was launched prior to 1 January 2021 so please ensure that your entry meets this criteria or it will not be accepted. Your campaign must have been successfully launched no earlier than 1 January 2021. If it is found to have been launched prior to that date you will be disqualified.
3. You do not have to be a customer of Western Business Media or a member of the Fire Industry Association to be eligible to enter the awards.
4. Provide detail about the performance of the campaign
The judges need to know details on how and why the campaign was launched and the positive impact it has made. Please provide verifiable evidence that the initiative has resulted in significant improvements to either the fire safety of persons or premises.
5. Legal proceedings
If your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to any health and safety law or fire safety laws since 1 January 2021, or has been subject to any enforcement notices, then your entry will automatically be disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for the campaign of the year category below:
1. Campaign Name
2. Campaign Website
3. Campaign Description (max 50 words)
4. Campaign Launch Date
5. In no more than 250 words, please provide details on why the campaign was created and what were the aim(s) of the campaign.
6. In no more than 250 words, please tell us how you implemented the campaign and include details on any partners or key stakeholders.
7. In no more than 250 words, please detail the results of the campaign including evidence of any measurable improvement to fire safety for individuals or premises.
8. In no more than 50 words, please write a profile/summary of your campaign. This will be used for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on the Awards night.