Security Team Of The Year
This category is designed to recognise Security teams that are making a significant difference in their workplace. The submission should demonstrate how the activities and initiatives implemented by the team since 1 January 2020 have helped to improve security standards (including cyber security) and performance within either their own or a client organisation.
Any accomplishments achieved prior to this date will not be eligible for entry.
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Please don’t assume that our judges will be familiar with acronyms or technical terminology are used in your business. Submit your text in language that is clear and precise highlighting the merits of the submission.
2. Provide detail about the performance of the team
The judges need to know details on how the team have made a positive impact within an organisation or partner organisation. Please provide supporting evidence which shows the direct contribution the team has made to the improvements to security of persons or premises.
3. Adhere to time period
We will disqualify any entry that nominates a team who has made a direct impact on your business or partner organisation, in relation to security prior 1 January 2020.
4. You do not have to be a Fire Industry Association member or a client of Western Business Media to be eligible to enter the awards. 5. Legal proceedings
If your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to security laws since 1 January 2020, or has been subject to any enforcement notices, then your entry will automatically be disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for the Security team of the year category below:
- Nominee Name
- Name of organisation
- Company Website
- Job Description of team (max 50 words)
- In no more than 250 words, please describe how the nominated persons effectively manages security
- In no more than 250 words, please give details of any innovations in business process, standards or implementation of equipment that have been implemented by the team since 1 January 2020 and list the benefits derived from them
- In no more than 250 words, please describe how the team has demonstrated leadership/participation in security over a sustained period of time
- In no more than 250 words, please outline what sets this team apart from their peers in relation to security
- In no more than 50 words, please write a profile of the team and why they are deserving of the nomination. This will be used for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on the Awards night