Security Manufacturer of the Year
This category is designed to recognise a manufacturer of security systems that has gone above and beyond in its commitment to innovation and/or its systems meet the highest standards. This category will be judged based on feedback from clients on the quality of the system(s) that have been nominated
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Not all of the judges are technical experts so please don’t assume they will know acronyms or technical lingo. Simply submit your text in language that is clear, precise and simplistically highlights the merits for its submission.
2. Product/project must be new
We will disqualify any entry that relates to feedback on projects commissioned or products launched prior to 1 January 2020 so please ensure that your entry meets this criteria or it will not be accepted. Your product must have been successfully installed no earlier than 1 January 2020. If it is found to have been installed prior to that date you will be disqualified.
3. You do not have to be a member of the Fire Industry Association or a client of Western Business Media to be eligible to enter the awards.
4. Provide detail about the performance of the product/service
The judges need to know the product, service or implemented installation or project is fit for purpose. There is no need to supply full test evidence if there is commercial sensitivity issues, however performance claims need to be backed up with a testimonial from one or more client.
5. Legal proceedings
If your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to security failings since 1 January 2020, or has been subject to any enforcement notices, then your entry will automatically be disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for all the Product categories below:
- Manufacturer Name
- Company website
- Company biography
- In no more than 250 words, please describe a standout product launched since 1 January 2020 and explain how it has been received by the market.
- In no more than 250 words, explain why your organisation is either innovative or goes above and beyond in terms of installation standards or customer service compared to other manufacturers.
- In no more than 500 words, please provide a testimonial or feedback from customer(s) who were involved in these installations.
- In no more than 50 words, please write an overview of why you are deserving of this award. This will be used for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on the Awards night.